The administration of the site TanManDamMy.Net is not connected in any way with the authors of publications, advertisers, users, as well as the contents of the pages that follow the link to the sites of third parties.
We disclaim all responsibility for the content of third party websites that may be accessed through links posted by users on our site.
We declare that all rights to trademarks and brands posted on the TanManDamMy.Net website belong exclusively to their rightful owners.
Administration of the site TanManDamMy.Net disclaims all responsibility for any given actions of users, as well as for the information posted by users on our website.
This page contains the information that should be present in such notifications. The form of the notification, indicated below, must comply with the form proposed in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the notice can be found on the website of the US Copyright Office website: www.copyright.gov
If you believe that the content of our site or other websites belonging to third parties that become available through TanManDamMy.Net violate one or more of your copyrights, please notify us with this via e-mail.
The notice should state that this (“Notice of violation of rules !!!”)
Please provide us with the following information listed below at the email address:
All notices with copyright infringements should be submitted using the feedback form on the main page and should include the following, otherwise they will be considered invalid:
- Electronic signature of the owner of copyright or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of copyright and evidence that copyright has been infringed;
- Description of nature and exact content of copyright, which in your opinion was violated. Describe in sufficient detail to enable us to find and pinpoint; For example: we require a link to a specific blog post (not just the blog title) that contains the text and describes a specific part of the blog – image, links, text, etc. – indicate to which part of the information your complaint relates;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your application must contain the following statement:
- You voluntarily claim that the use of content that you believe violates your copyright is prohibited by law, or prohibited by the copyright owner or agent, such owner;
- You are aware of the responsibility for perjury, which entails punishment, in accordance with applicable law. You also claim that all information contained in your copyright infringement notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf.
TanManDamMy’s Copyright Agent can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org